Thursday 9 May 2013

This is a real story,
of a girl living in chennai.....
                 I am  vishnupriya, I am doing my engineering in one of the best colleges in the state.
I studied well till he came into my life , I first met him in college later we became close friends soon our friendship blossemed into true love ..... My dad was a strict disciplinerian he does not like love ,lust etc. One day my dad saw a message in my mobile sent from my lover.he got extremely angry . he started hitting me mercilesly I had a long hair till my knees,straight,soft and lustorus.he pulled my hair hit me hard on my face with a stone. I started crying I was actually yelling in pain,my mom came to rescue me she too got some slaps from dad for not parenting me properly then my dad went out.
I told this to my boyfriend,but after some days he started avoiding me then I realised that he became intimate with another girl.Even after months my father never stopped humiliating me and hitting me. That semester got over during the semester holidays my dad informed us that we are going to madurai for my anty's sons wedding . I have a younger sister she told me that there is something fishy about my dad's behaviour he was planning something else during the wedding. The wedding got over and our dad said get ready we are going to a temple . but my mom said she was tired and she wanted to take rest, but my dad refused. It was a 2 hours travel from madurai we went to palani murugan kovil for me it was my first time in palani . I was neither intersted in god nor in that place. After going there we went to a hotel room refreshed and went to the temple there.......... the worst shock was waiting for me....... that unbearable humiliation....... my dad told "na muruganuku vendi irunden unaku plus two mudichadhu nalla college la engineering kadacha mudi erakuratha"[i vowed to lord muruga that if you score good marks in board exams and get selected in a good engineering college i'll give your long hair to muruga" these words made me tremble in fear i shouted "neenga poi soluringa na love pana kudathu entha paiyanu enna paka kudathu na asingama irukanumnu ipdi panuringa" [ you are purposely doing it because other guys should not fall in love with me] .He said "apdiye  vachuko. ana ipo ne motta potudan avanum"[u have to tonsure your hair]. My mom pleaded dont do that she is a teenage girl it will be a very big humiliation for her how will she face her classmates but my dad turned deaf ears .He called the barber he made my hair loose i never stopped crying he said "aluvada ma kadavaluku kudukuradhu thirumpi valandhudum"[dont cry you are giving it to god it will grow back]. then he spalased some water on my head he made a knot in my hair took out a new blade inserted it and started his job mecilessly cruely inspite my tears. I was begging to my father please dad tell him not to do please!!!! my dad said" you deserve it bitch next time let me see which guy will fall in love with u.... motta mandaya alanchadan unaku buthi varum" [when your head is shaved you  will stop chatting with guys] the blade touched my scalp my long hair started falling I have never cut my hair from 6 th standard but now it was all gone within 5 mins my head was bald . My dad ordered the barber "nalla otta valichudunga"[shave it clean].then he shaved again in the opposite direction later he applied sandal paste on my bald head. Then we went to the temple but there i saw  many womem who have shaved thier head actually felt better. Wouldnt ever forget that humiliation when college started my hair was more or less like boy cut i told my friends i had sinus trouble  so doctor advised me to cut it short every one were shooked looking at my hairstyle.

This was the worst punishment that can ever be given for chatting with a guy.  
 

3 comments:

  1. S its really worst but pls don't bare dis type of punishment complaint to police dey ll look after who n all torture n b brave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this informative post, nowadays everyone wants to look beautiful because beauty is symbol of Confidence. If you feel inner confidence you are able to stand in front of anyone and can respond with confidence. We are also serving for the Best salon services .We are providing best salon packages salon in kukatpally for men at very reasonable and affordable prices and further more salon in kukatpally for men .

    ReplyDelete