Thursday 30 May 2013

I am malathi I am 21 years old recently I got married my husband was working in dubai after marriage he went to dubai. my mother in law was a cruel women she was always jealoused of my hair because i had straight hair whereas my sister in laws had curly hair . my mother in law said "korra mudi kudumbathuku nallathu illa". one day my mother in law bought flowers for me but i forgot to keep it in my head she came to me yelling "ivalo alagana mudi iruka thimurula dana enna mathikama poova vadi pova vitta inime ni neenachalu poo vaka mudiyatha mari panuren parru". she left that place next day we went to mari amman kovil where she was talking with a barber for some time and left. I was actually pregnant then she called my husband and said una ponadati nala padiya kalantha pethukanum nu na avalauku motta pottu vidalamnu vendi iruken. my husband said motta la venna amma venuna na potukuren . she said ayyo ava inu onuta sollalaya inaku nanga mari aman kovilla avaluku motta poduratha vendi irukom adu illama karabama irukapa avan engayum velliya pomata ipo potta kolantha porakurathu kulla mudi nalla valanthudum . then the barber came my aunty made me sit the barber started pouring water on my head took a blade out i suddenly got upwent into my room and locked the door. i never came out the barber left after waiting for a hour or  so . my aunt dint tell anything that day got over the next day morning i got up from my bed and when i looked into the mirror i was bursted out crying my aunty has cut my hair when i was sleeping my hair was akward now some places shaved some places the hair was short nothing can be done now it has to be shave i covered my head with pallu of my sari .i went to the same barber he was shocked he asked yarru ma ipdi panna olunga anake motta adichirundurukalam la ipo parru thalaya vella kata nudiyathu then he started his job started at the back of my head slowly finished the back part he said thirumbi okaru ma my hair fell on my lap within a few minites every thing was over nalla motta adichadhum i gave him 25 rupees called him to come home i called my aunt she said nalla kariya panirukinga nalla motta adichurukingale to the barber i told her ama atha nalla motta adikuruaru adan apiye ungaluku adikurathu kaga kuttitu vanden she asked na ethuku motta podanu " ungalu ku peren porantha motta poduratha vendi irunden aduku dan" she tried to move away from that palce i took a scissor and cut her hair bun ipdi dana d enaku irudurunku nee na thungutapa vettune na nee mulichu rukapaye vettuven she had no other go other than to shave her head ..... 

1 comment:

  1. Best story !!... I loved it ... Write many stories in tamil

    ReplyDelete